PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE SHOP ONLINE OR EMAIL ORDER
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We will always be honest and clear about delivery times and costs.
We will always inform you about the status of your order as it changes.
We will not pass on any of your personal details to third parties.
We will always give you honest and friendly advice.
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION and by accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT & HOW WE USE IT
PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION or our related companies (“we” or “us”) may gather the following types of information about users including you (“you”). When a purchase from PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION is made, personal information such as your name, e-mail address, correspondence address, contact telephone numbers is collected. We gather this information purely to allow us to process your orders, make any necessary security checks and provide you with the goods requested. We will not under any circumstances pass your information onto any third parties.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect for:
– Verification of your identity and assisting you in case you forget your login details.
– Authorising and processing credit card transactions which you enter online.
– Assistance in providing the products and services requested by you.
– Where you have subscribed to our newsletters, we may provide information to you about other websites, products and services, which we consider may be of interest to you.
– Any other uses that you authorise.
You warrant that the User Information which you are required to provide when you register as a User is correct, accurate, current and complete in all respects. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes to the User Information by contacting us on email. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
We reserve the right to:
– Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
– Change the Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
COOKIES AND TRACKING
We may use a cookie file containing information that can identify the computer you are working from. The cookie file is anonymous as it only gives us details of your IP address, PC platform (Windows, NT or Mac), Browser (e.g. Microsoft, Netscape or other, plus the version of Browser) and domain (whether you are accessing the site from NZ or elsewhere). We may use the information generated by “cookies” to:
– Track traffic patterns to and from our sites such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, the date and time of your visit, and referring pages (pages you came from or go to).
– Ensure advertising is being shown to the most appropriate user and limit the frequency of display for certain ad formats.
– Enable you to use certain services as a member without having to log on each time and to visit member-restricted areas of the site.
PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION or our related companies currently contract with online measurement companies to manage and optimise our Internet business and communications. These companies collect non-personal identifiable information about visits to our site to assist us in analysing the site’s performance, advertising effectiveness and optimising the site for site end users and marketers.
The system is used to collect information on our network such as:
– Number of pages viewed.
– The number of unique visitors.
– How long these visitors spend on the website when they do visit.
– Common entry and exit points into and from the website.
OPTING IN AND OPTING OUT
CHANGES TO POLICY
HOLDING, CORRECTING AND UPDATING
Under the Privacy Act you have rights of access to and correction of personal information that we hold. We offer the ability to correct or change the information collected at any time and as often as necessary.
If you have any questions about how our services work or regarding this policy, contact us by email.
REFUSAL OF TRANSACTION
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from the website at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content on the website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party for:
withdrawing any product from the website whether or not that product has been sold;
removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website;
refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
If your goods have been damaged in transit, you should retain the packaging and inform us within 48 hours of receiving the item, giving as much information as possible. All damaged or faulty goods will be replaced with an equivalent product where possible, or a full refund will be given. Replacement part(s) will be send back to the address you provided. If the goods were incorrectly manufactured or supplied, we will provide a replacement or refund after receiving returned items to our address. If within 14 days of receiving your order you decide it is no longer required, email or call to obtain a returns reference and return instructions. Items must be returned unused in their original undamaged packaging for a refund. All returned items are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. No returns can be processed after 14 days of purchase. Returns within 14 days of purchase require a return authorization (RA) number. Any returns without an RA number will not be accepted.
PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION will not offer a refund or accept returns in the following situations:
– Items that have been damaged due to incorrect installation.
– Installation problems where fairings or part installations have not been carried out by a licensed motorcycle repair service.
– No returns on special order items.
What are special order items? Special order items are bespoke items which are not in our regular stock in our online shop.
DAMAGES DURRING TRANSPORT
Inspect all parts carefully upon receiving parcel. PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION inspects all parts before they leave the warehouse to ensure that only quality parts are sent out. PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION is not responsible for damages incurred through shipping. However, all postal services provide insurance. Please report any damaged parts immediately to your shipping currier and contact us by email. We will help you to resolve problem and arrange for replacement.
PRO-FIBER RACING SOLUTION stores customers’ names and addresses in our secure database for the purpose of delivery and placement of orders. Your personal data will never be used for any other purpose without your written consent. We take your privacy very seriously and will never sell or trade your personal information to any third party organizations.
THIS WEBSITE / COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The owner of this website owns the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights of all material and content of this website (such as the images and text), which you may not download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means. Our products pictures can be downloaded for your personal use, however they are not to be edited. PRO-FIBER logo must stay on them.