– How to fix frame covers, swingarm covers or engine covers to your bike?
First you must make sure where you are fixing to is clean and dry and must have no oil on it.
So clean with brake cleaner or petrol and then leave to dry, when clean use the adhesive to stick the covers to the bike and then use cable ties or Duck tape to hold the covers in place over night.
– What payment methods do you accept?
We accept PayPal, bank (wire) transfer and payments with credit cards.
– Do you ship Worldwide? How much does it cost to ship to my country?
Yes, we ship worldwide. Just add the item(s) you’d like to purchase in your cart then click on calculate shipping link, select your country and web shop will caluculate shipping fees for you.
– Can you ship to a different address?
Yes this is not a problem providing the address is accessible and everyone is available to sign for the goods. Just complete the relevant fields in the checkout page.
– What is dispatch time?
Almost all parts are all time in stock, so we usually dispatch order the same or next working day. But sometimes during the packaging process, items may unfortunately be found to be out of stock. In this case we will immediatelly notify you, how long will the production take, but usually not more than 3 working days.
– How are the goods shipped?
All our parcels are shipped PRIORITY and INSURED. Goods will be delivered by courier and will require a signature on delivery. Tracking numbers are sent via email once the goods have been shipped.
– Do you offer Exchange or Refund on my order?
Yes we offer Exchange or Refund. For detail information please see our Shipping & Returns section.
– I am from United Kingdom. Since we are no longer in EU, are there any duties or VAT to pay when ordering your parts?
You’ll be contacted by Royal Mail, Parcelforce or the courier company (DPD) if you need to pay any VAT, duty or delivery charges (‘handling fees’) to receive your goods. VAT will be charged on all goods (except for gifts worth £39 or less) sent from our country (Slovenia, EU). There should be no Custom Duties charged to you (UK-EU trade agreement), since on all our invoices there is clearly noted that parts are produced in EU. You will be charged only VAT and Clearance Fee. If they will also charged Custom Duties to you, you can appeal on charged Custom Duties to the delivery agency.
– I am not a resident of the European Union, are there any duties or VAT to be paid when ordering your parts?